Your registration is to attend a Headlam Family reunion in Tasmania to celebrate the bicentenary, 200 Years since the arrival in Van Diemens Land (Tasmania) of John Headlam and Family on the 29th of November 1820?
Friday 27th November 2020
Arrival and welcome Gala dinner.
The Main Event Dinner is to be held at Entally, Hadspen, Canapes will be served around
4.30pm with a stand up dinner following.
Coaches from Launceston accommodation venues are organised.
Accommodation for the week has been tentatively booked at discount prices at Sebel, Entally and Peppers Silos. You must make your own bookings with your choice of accomodation venue.
Saturday 28th November 2020
Bus tour to the working farm and burial site of John Headlam and family
Sunday 29th November 2020
Church service at Kirklands
Tours around Northern Tasmanian Headlam Family Farms and Homesteads.
Monday 30th November 2020
Visits to Headlam working farm and prominent places of Tasmanian Historical agricultural significance.
Tuesday 1st December 2020
Optional tours to local Tasmanian tourist attractions.
The package includes
- Gala Headlam Family reunion dinner
- Conference facilities at Northern Tasmanian Venues
- Accommodation options (accommodation at an additional cost)
- Transport options
- Tours of Headlam Family Farms, past and present, Burial sites, Original Headlam homesteads…
- One hard copy bound book “The Headlam Legacy” by Carol Bacon (historian) on the history of the Headlam family in Tasmania (and Elsewhere)
- USB stick containing up-to-date Headlam family tree including the 8th/9th generation (with your help please see request for your family information)
- Possible interaction with other descendants from the passage of the Skelton,
- Extended opportunity for exploring Tassie’s unique wonders
- Placards and regalia for identifying family links
We will need your number of attendees, the length of stay and most importantly THE FILLED IN FORM of YOUR FAMILY TREE FROM GENERATION 4,details under FAMILY TREE
Could you please fill out form below.
As we, the committee, are required to fund the book publication, the production of the family tree data stick and compendium, and pay holding deposits on transport options and miscellaneous costs, we require you to make a commitment to attend by registering below and paying thirty percent of the up front cost NOW with the remainder to be paid by the end of October 2020.
Having made your choices within the form you can see the “Up front Cost” according to your inclusions and time frame and the required thirty percent payment.
You need to make your own accomodation arrangements and payment to your choice of venue, however by including your choice in the registration form (below) you are able to see your total package/event cost and we will also know numbers of participants etc.
PLEASE NOTE….As at the beginning of July2019 the Register to Participate Form is being finalised, and is not shown here.
We expect this whole website to be completed within a week or two