Are you interested in attending a Headlam Family reunion in Tasmania to celebrate 200 Years since the arrival of John Headlam and Family on the 29th of November 1820?
It is anticipated that the reunion will extend over a period of 4/5 days.
Plans to be confirmed however the overall idea will be…
Friday 27th November 2020
Arrival and welcome Gala dinner (venue to be advised)
Saturday 28th November 2020
Bus tour to the working farm and burial site of John Headlam and family
Sunday 29th November 2020
Church service at Kirklands
Tours around Northern Tasmanian Headlam Family Farms and Homesteads.
Monday 30th November 2020
Visits to Headlam working farm and prominent places of Tasmanian Historical agricultural significance.
Tuesday 1st December 2020
Optional tours to local Tasmanian tourist attractions.
Would you be interested in buying a package?
The package options may include:
(Indicative only; details, inclusions and exact costs to follow)
- Gala Headlam Family reunion dinner
- Conference facilities at Northern Tasmanian Venues
- Accommodation options (accommodation at an additional cost)
- Transport options
- Tours of Headlam Family Farms, past and present, Burial sites, Original Headlam homesteads…
- One hard copy bound book “The Headlam Files” by Carol Bacon (historian) on the history of the Headlam family in Tasmania (and Elsewhere)
- USB stick containing up-to-date Headlam family tree including the 8th/9th generation (with your help please see request for your family information)
- Possible interaction with other descendants from the passage of the Skelton,
- Extended opportunity for exploring Tassie’s unique wonders
- Placards and regalia for identifying family links
the list goes on….
We (the committee) need to get an idea about possible attendee numbers.
With a little over 18 months to go, we need to organise venues, accommodation, transport etc. Please give us an idea of your interest in attending the event/s by filling in the registration form below.
We will need your number of attendees, the length of stay and most importantly THE FILLED IN FORM of YOUR FAMILY TREE FROM GENERATION 4. on Brothers Keeper, details under FAMILY TREE
REGISTRATION OF INTEREST
Could you please fill out form below, so we can gauge the numbers for planning the event.